Monday, April 12, 2010

Screenshots

Oh hai. Tihs iz mah blog. Kthxbai.


But seriously, I'm just a Fullmetal fangirl who is in love with Brotherhood. I'm also always online trying to find screenshots. It's always the same ones you always see, and I got fed up with it. Taking matters into my own hands, I decided "Hey, why don't I take my own and share them with the world?"

SO, I made this blog. Hopefully google image search led you here (or whatever) and hopefully this is what you were looking for.

I don't do these in episode order. I do these in whatever order I feel like. Maybe I'll focus on just one character (ex. Hawkeye) or maybe I'll just upload some random shots. Either way, you will get images. LETTUCE BEGIN.

Here is the blogs first image, slap this in the history books.

(Alphonse the sweetheart proving he can be awesome when he wants to be)
From Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Let me hear 'em!